Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hounds Tooth Boots

41 weeks pregnant and I am just too tired to do much of anything. I set the pieces for a little skirt out on the ironing board earlier this week and have done nothing more than look at them.  It's a simple project, but still too much.  Dishes and laundry are the extent of my activity this week....oh, and one batch of chocolate chip cookies to satisfy a killer craving.  Luckily, I do have a back up post to share.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I just had to sew something and came up with these little boots.  Luckily I am having a girl, so they will be worn!
 
 
In one afternoon, I made the pattern and two pairs of boots.  The pattern was created with MollyChicken's tutorial as a guide.  I followed her instructions for assembling the booties, but for future applications I will use my own method of attaching the lining (instructions to come if and when that happens).  

No comments:

Post a Comment